Pleasure Island 5 Pleasure Island 5

Loved it, you have done it again Mr Lobster! Do you have a timeline to the adventures of Fernando and co. or are all their escapades self contained?

Sexual-Lobster responds:

not a specific one, this is pretty early though.

Mental Mental

I actually really liked this. I'm not sure what you were aiming for exactly but the direction and art style made this one of the first things on here that I've had to actually think about. It was both challenging and, in some respects, inspiring. I don't like the comedy tag though, so maybe you should change it to avant garde or something like that. Otherwise, don't worry too much. If someone is BLAMing this, then they haven't really understood it.

Elder Scrolls Adventures Elder Scrolls Adventures

I love this! If you made an actual episode of this, my life would be complete.

Molly & the Magic Ponies Molly & the Magic Ponies

Very funny! Loved all the small details in there! Lolled at how she starts off American and ends off English.

Bush vs Stalin Bush vs Stalin

Stalin didn't kill anyone that didn't commit an actual crime. The people killed include Nazi sympathisers, Kulaks that fought against collectivisation that was a result of them deliberately not producing enough grain so that people would starve and they could make a profit and actual criminals. When these are all added up, the deaths amount to a number only in the tens of thousands between 1923 and 1953. The number is not millions like so many seem to think.

http://crushcapital.wordpress.com/201 2/11/27/on-the-alleged-deaths-in-stal ins-ussr/

A diary of an unborn kid. A diary of an unborn kid.

Dafaq?! I was so hoping it didn't turn out that way...but it did!

My thoughts on abortion are that, considering that it is the woman who must carry the child and give birth to it, she has the choice whether or not to go keep it or not. On the other hand, I also think that the father should have some kind of say in whether he can handle having a baby. I'm not saying that he gets to choose if he wants the baby, but if he doesn't and he's in a bad time in his life it can really fuck people up.

If the woman doesn't want it then her view should override the male's, especially with all the bias in the workplace after having a child and, of course, all the hours of pain before, during and after the birth.

Zelda: UO Epis:4 Zelda: UO Epis:4

Epic animation, epic use of music and epic storyline. Just epic all round!

"Get A God" #3 "Get A God" #3

As an atheist who has been bullied by Christians for not supporting the US invasions in the middle east, I find this quite entertaining. Considering these so called pacifists and egalitarians were perfectly represented by the Christian in this video, it just shows how hypocritical they are!

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

The Abyss : Komjo The Abyss : Komjo

Thanks, I'll enjoy not sleeping for a week!