Rot Rot

Looked promising but the entire browser scrolls when you move the arrow key. Fix that problem (if it isn't just my computer) and resubmit it.

Squize responds:

*sigh* this is the beauty of HTML. Ok I'll look into it, thanks for flagging it up, in the mean time just as a heads up for anyone else having this issue, WASD works.

Escape From Green Bedroom Escape From Green Bedroom

Wasn't too bad. Fun to play for a couple of minutes before you move onto the next escape game.

Idle Tree Idle Tree

It's a nice start, but there is a lot of polish that could be applied. The large amount of clicking at the beginning needs to be reduced. Early upgrades that get everything started would be a good way of doing this. If you make a few changes, then I would enjoy playing this game a lot more.

Cube Escape: Harvey's Box Cube Escape: Harvey's Box

That was awesome. I love this series. Also, fuck you for that bit near the end hahaha

Greylight: Demo Greylight: Demo

It's alright, but you really should credit the music to its artist. For anyone wondering, the one song in there that I instantly recognised was "Silent Sentinel" by Hades 0013.

DannyDaNinja responds:

Added, thankyou for reminding me.

Cookie Scout Cookie Scout

Awful story and plot basis. However, I did like the animation. And, considering it is just a game for people to get off to, I thought it was pretty good. Just improve on the story and character interactions and you'll be making good games in no time!

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

Awesome game. Two best parts: The fact that there are Jamaicans EVERYWHERE, and the the news reader's sweet pixelated chest.

Hood Episode 4 Hood Episode 4

Vital bribes, again and again! The suspenseful foreshadowing is killing me!

Very nicely designed and a nice conclusion to the series overall. The artwork, as always, was especially good!

Fixation Fixation

An excellent game, both in the methods that metaphorically represent the story and the game play as a whole. Beautifully tied in with "The Company of Myself" and as soon as the final scene with Katherine came I actually got really emotional as I remembered what happened.

Once again, great artistic exploration of presenting the story. This game has definitely gone above and beyond the expectations of a simple platformer game!

Scraps Scraps

I liked where it was going but when I died I went all the way back to the beginning and couldn't be bothered retrying it. That is my only complaint, the rest is pretty awesome!