Pleasure Island 5 Pleasure Island 5

Loved it, you have done it again Mr Lobster! Do you have a timeline to the adventures of Fernando and co. or are all their escapades self contained?

Sexual-Lobster responds:

not a specific one, this is pretty early though.

Mental Mental

I actually really liked this. I'm not sure what you were aiming for exactly but the direction and art style made this one of the first things on here that I've had to actually think about. It was both challenging and, in some respects, inspiring. I don't like the comedy tag though, so maybe you should change it to avant garde or something like that. Otherwise, don't worry too much. If someone is BLAMing this, then they haven't really understood it.

Elder Scrolls Adventures Elder Scrolls Adventures

I love this! If you made an actual episode of this, my life would be complete.

Rot Rot

Looked promising but the entire browser scrolls when you move the arrow key. Fix that problem (if it isn't just my computer) and resubmit it.

Squize responds:

*sigh* this is the beauty of HTML. Ok I'll look into it, thanks for flagging it up, in the mean time just as a heads up for anyone else having this issue, WASD works.

Escape From Green Bedroom Escape From Green Bedroom

Wasn't too bad. Fun to play for a couple of minutes before you move onto the next escape game.

Idle Tree Idle Tree

It's a nice start, but there is a lot of polish that could be applied. The large amount of clicking at the beginning needs to be reduced. Early upgrades that get everything started would be a good way of doing this. If you make a few changes, then I would enjoy playing this game a lot more.

Xenoxx - Fantom Xenoxx - Fantom

Great! In my opinion it's the best piece you've released! Especially loved the section between 0:30 and 1:00

Xenoxx - Harry & Ginny Xenoxx - Harry & Ginny

A very nice little piece indeed!

XENOXX - Something! XENOXX - Something!

Very nice! Could be the start of a great full length song?

I made it, Booker (Bioshock) I made it, Booker (Bioshock)

>Lay down on floor
>Try not to cry
>Cry a lot

Beautiful, not just because it's Bioshock, but that it was able to capture the essence of an emotion.

Vital Bribes Vital Bribes

Two in a row can't be coincidence...can it?

The picture is a nice exploration of artistic expression. The detail and colours come together very well for a watercolour picture. Looking forwards to more!

Royale with cheese Royale with cheese

Don't like the movie but it's a pretty sick drawing!